Spare a Penny (or a few pounds) for David's Pen y Fan effort

David Rogers is going to spend the 15th of July on a special fund raising effort.

Here's the inspiration for his charity effort.

How many times can I get up and down Pen y Fan in 24 hours?

David said:

"Pen y Fan and Bannau Brycheiniog as well as the Preseli Hills are where I learnt how to navigate and explore the mountains. I became comfortable being uncomfortable in all sorts of weather. I am therefore really excited to return to the area for my next challenge.

On the 15th July I will be seeing how many times I can summit Pen y Fan in 24 hours. I’ll be at Love Trails for the weekend, so it made sense to tie the two together.


6.1km
440m
Per lap.


This is a solo adventure to raise money and awareness for bigmoose and training for the 250km ultra of Why We Run in September this year.

How can you help:

donate - let’s help save more lives

Talk - check in with your friends and family. Don’t judge. Don't give advice.

join in - Heckle me via social media or come along for a lap or to give me snacks (David likes mince pies)


Stand by for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'