Geography Blog - the first 4 weeks done

I'm now 4 weeks into my new blogging project for 2022, which has a connection with my GA Presidential theme of 'Everyday Geographies'.

I've always been interested in films and have seen a great many of them - for some years I had a large Halliwell's Guide where I would underline the titles of films I'd seen and try and track down the gaps.

I also used to go to the cinema a great deal more regularly than I have the time for now. I've got over half a century of film viewing behind me now, and the blog is going to attempt to make some connections between the artform of cinema and the discipline of geography.


I've included quite a few little challenges as well so far, along with interactive elements, and those will continue to be added as we move through the year ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'