Day 1 of 365

I've followed quite a few of these projects. The idea is that you post something each day for a whole year.
I've never done one before, mostly because I forget to start one on the 1st of January, and then decide to wait until the next time round.

This year I remembered...

Different people post different things: images, videos, song lyrics, poems, quotations... you can basically add what you want.
I'm going to use POSTEROUS for my 365 as I can post to it from my iPhone using the POSTEROUS app, but also have the option to e-mail posts to the blog as well. Never used it for more than the odd blog post either...
Visit the 2011x365 BLOG HERE, and feel free to subscribe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'