Cultural Objects

This is an idea from Tony Cassidy. I blogged about it earlier, but here is my response...

Since the students doing the Pilot GCSE are teenagers (yes, that means you...) they will have particular cultural interests at the moment which they won't necessarily feel the same way about in 10 or 20 years time (though they may feel nostalgic about them, and I still listen to some of the same music - I ditched the combat jacket though...)

Choose some 'objects' under the following headings (some or all of them...)I decided to have a go, and came up with my own from the mid 70s-early 80s...
and finally, here are my wife's memories of teenage years...
We will be doing this as an activity later in the year...
Start thinking now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'