Geographical Association Network open...

Back in June, at my interview for the GA post, I suggested that social networking tools could be used to supplement existing networks of geography teachers, and the role of GA branches. One platform which seemed to offer a range of features in one easy to use, attractive package was that offered by NINGS, which I used last year with my 'A' level students, and then for preparations for the new 'A' LEVEL specifications: my EDEXCEL NING now has over 300 members and there is some real quality geography being discussed. To my mind, if teachers are sharing their ideas in this forum, that's CPD !

The Geographical Assocation has now opened up the NING that we have been testing for a while to everyone !

If you find the Edexcel NING useful, I'm sure the same will be the case for the GA Ning
http://geographical.ning.com

Hope to see you on the members list soon.


I have written a USERS GUIDE to take you through your first visit to the Ning. Look for it in the FORUM section on the left hand side of the screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'