I'm going to be doing one or two things over Christmas as well as enjoying the festive cheer
- Writing a GCSE book
- Completing a major resource pack for the Ordnance Survey
- Planning out a Children's book I'm going to be writing
- Preparing for CPD events in the New Year
- Writing some Online Updates for Harper Collins
- Edits and proofreading for 2 books I'm editing that are published in early 2012
- Adding new content to my Vital Geography Portal
- Preparing some thoughts for new Curriculum consultation
- Putting together some ideas for Mission:Explore Food
On 1st of January I'll be back with various New Year thoughts...
Please join me on the 5th of January for my Teachshare on New Year New Geography
It'd be great to have your company at 7pm with your plans for the year ahead for New Year New Geography, and if you are tweeting your plans, please use the tag #nyng
Thanks to Rich Allaway for his early contribution to the tag.
Thanks to everyone who's employed me during 2011, or visited this blog and contributed in some way.
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR