New Rorys StoryCubes set

Regular readers of the blog will know of my love of Rory's Story Cubes. I use these in  my CPD sessions, and link them in with the creation of geographical narratives: geography as 'writing the earth'.
The latest set of cubes is now available to purchase from the Creativity Hub website, and will be in shops in the UK in a few weeks time.
Story Cubes Voyages is a whole new set of dice for story-telling which can be used in combination with the previous sets, or by themselves...

My cubes are on order...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and wonderful design and style.

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'