50 best blogs for Geography-Geeks

Seems Cultcha is on this list... which is nice...

If you've followed the link from here, you're welcome. There's hundreds of posts here, but there are thousands of posts (over 4000) on my main Living Geography blog too....

One of the other blogs on the list: Edible Geography had a recent post about a Kickstarter project to fund a Food Atlas.

I've funded this project.



 The atlas is due to have a section produced by the Geography Collective, of which I am a founder member. We're the creators of Mission:Explore Food. This was also crowdfunded. I've written lots about food over the years....

Finally, while we're at it, my former colleague Anne Greaves directed me to World Tattoo, which is an interesting geographical story..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'