Cultural Geography and Geography in the Media.
For students and teachers of Geography.
· Guerrilla art is old news and the Turner Prize means nothing to the man on the street
· A new project is creating a unique piece of ‘user generated art’ that anyone across Britain can contribute to
· Using the gizmo we all have, a phone, the ‘Britglyph’ project records pictures taken at locations across the UK, forming an image on the map
· A digital dot-to-dot in simple terms
· There are 63 locations around the country that will make up the Britglyph
The project website is live.
It's a modern take on the idea of geoglyphs, such as the Cerne Abbas giant.
Check out the website for more details...
Post a Comment