May the Fourth be with you...

 

Simon Jones' design venture called the Pop up Geography Shop has had a bit of a sabbatical but he's now back in action.

I have had his posters on my walls for some years now, including ones featuring comments on the value of geography.

He has added a few new posters. With 'Star Wars Day': May the Fourth coming up, Simon has now added a special poster, which I shall be adding to my classroom... (Scroll to the bottom)

There are some other developments in the pipeline as well, which I shall be sharing here shortly.


Watch out for further additions in the coming weeks.

It's always important to support these individual projects by geography teachers who are looking to diversity away from the classroom (or to support their classroom work). Always support others in our geography subject community wherever possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'