Grab a coffee and listen to some geography...

I'm pleased to say that I am the latest of Kit Rackley's guests on the Coffee and Geography Podcast. We chatted about a range of things which Kit picked up on in their summary.

Some of the audio had to be rerecorded by me separately because of problems my end, so there was a little more in the original recording on my GA Presidents blog and the legacy of the former Presidents' work. Well done to Kit on editing that in so smoothly.


Why not head there to listen to me, or perhaps to some of the other guests who are far more interesting than me :)

The Podcast series has also just passed 1000 downloads. Well done to Kit and all the previous and future guests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Meades on Sustainability

On the trail of the 'Detectorists'